Hours & Admission
Adult Visitors: $15 per person
Military: including active duty, reserves, national guard, and veterans receive 20% off daily admission with valid ID
Service animals are welcome and must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
For Group Tours, please contact
Nancy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
For locals: Hop in a Circuit shuttle for a FREE ride.
Hours of Operation:
Wed thru Sun – 10 am – 4 pm
November through June
Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens
- Head east on Okeechobee Boulevard to South Flagler Drive at the lakefront,
- Head south (right) one half mile to the NW corner of Barcelona Road and South Flagler.
From Palm Beach
- Cross the Waterway at Royal Palm Way (the middle bridge),
- Head south on Flagler one half mile to Barcelona Road.
Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens is in a residential neighborhood. We ask that our visitors use consideration for our neighbors when parking.
- On street parking on Barcelona Road
A must see destination – Instagram worthy!
Historic Home, Artist Studio and Rare Palm Gardens!
The former residence of famed sculptor Ann Weaver Norton (1905-1982) and her husband, Ralph, ANSG boasts more than 250 tropical plants and 100 different sculptures and works of art.